- Location: Redfern, NSW
- Category: Health
Level 8, Tower 1, 1 Lawson Square
Redfern NSW 2016
Ph: 02 9219 4030
Fax: 02 9280 1518
Providing essential support to children and young people with cancer, and their families, has been Redkite's focus for over 30 years. We're here throughout the whole cancer journey, from the moment of diagnosis until after treatment finishes.
We're here for children and young people (24 and under) from diagnosis, throughout treatment, and after treatment ends. Our support includes:
- Financial assistance to cover essential costs
- Information, counselling and group support
- Support to keep education and career goals on track
- Support through grief and loss
- Diagnosis support packs for children and young adults
- Support in hospital through social workers and music therapists
Redkite receives no government funding. We rely entirely on the generosity of the community to provide these important services.