- Location: Winchelsea VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
10.30am - 4.30pm Wednesday & Sunday. Other days and times can be negotiated.
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Orientation, on the job training/shadowing by an experiences host. Read and refer to training notes.
- National Police Certificate *
Have good communication skills, be reliable, friendly and ability to work with a dynamic team.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The position involves admission, greet-n-meet, inform, guide and assist visitors, also showcase Barwon Park. Assist visitors with a visual image of life in the early days.