- Location: Castle Hill NSW, Castle Hill NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible timing 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Counselling & Help Line
We are providing training and certificates to the volunteers for their work
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat the emotional, physical and mental needs of community using natural and alternative healing methods.
- Directly work with clients, evaluating their needs and developing care plans.
- Seek pain management or relief from stress.
- Need to provide individualized holistic treatment and advice.
- Create blog contents for MFL focusing on community health.
Requirement and Qualification
- Must complete formal training or clinical experience.
- Outstanding business and networking skills
- Good communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Genuine altruism toward clients and a passion for helping others
- Active listening skills and excellent record keeping
- Creative thinking, since sometimes the tools at hand must be used in new ways in order to discover different paths to symptom relief. *Social work experience. *Looking to psychologist and nutritionist background.
As per the Mind For Life Volunteering Policy, the Volunteer needs to deposit AUD$100 with the organization as Bond Money which will be refunded on the completion of their Six months with the organization. However, if the Volunteer decides to resign/leave before the completion of their Six months, the Bond Money will be forfeited.