- Location: Geelong West VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
Shop will be open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm. Half day shifts or whole days available
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Administration & Office Management
Training manual provided, assistance from senior volunteers/management. Ongoing training as required
- National Police Certificate *
Sorting and previous retail experience is desired. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
- be active and able to work well with others and enjoy talking and interacting with the general public and previous retail experience will be highly regarded,
- maintain general shop upkeep and good customer service,
- some light lifting may be required.
16 years and over may apply.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
If you are passionate about second hand fashion, and recycled items and love working with others in an eclectic retail environment and have a passion for customer service? We would love to hear from you!
We are re opening our new Recycle Shop in Pakington Street in the next few weeks. This is a chance to make your mark on a new enterprise with your great retail flair and customer service.
Great opportunity if you are currently studying retail or fashion or customer service.
We are passionate about re-homing animals into suitable new homes, or placing them with appropriate rescue organisations, and currently require the assistance of volunteers to assist at our Op Shop, which raises vital funds to assist our animals. Our current Op Shop is located in Hamlyn Heights, a suburb of Geelong and our new Op Shop is in Geelong West.
At this stage hours will be limited to 10am to 2pm for a trial period on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We aim to have it open 6 days per week in the future.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.