About the role
The Wellbeing and Engagement Officer is responsible for maintaining contact with the members of MYND Initiative to ensure they are engaged and happy in their role..
The role of the Wellbeing and Engagement Officer will involve:
- Making contact with MYND Initiative Members to check-in with them and see how they are doing. This contact may be through Slack, email or SMS.
- Communicating any issues to the Team Leader / Kelly Hooper / Samadhi Fernando or Nicky Cashmere.
- Ensuring that Members have the appropriate training and knowledge to undertake their role.
- Organise social activities and events for the Members of MYND.
You will have:
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining a team player
- Rapport building skills with the ability to liaise with all members of the organisation,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active listening skills and an empathetic nature.
- Proficiency with information and communication technology.
- Be flexible to work with changing priorities based on business needs
- A warm and welcoming nature