About the role
The Organisational Development Officer will focus on improving MYND Initiative's capability through the alignment of strategy, structure, people, rewards, metrics, and management processes. Ensuring that MYND members are all on the same page.
The role of the Organisational Development Officer will involve:
- Partnering with Team Leaders and their team to drive the team in a specific direction.
- Liaising with Team Leaders regarding the structure of their team.
- Strategy development
- Developing/organising training and professional development courses for MYND members.
You will have:
- An interest in improving the outcomes for MYND Initiative as a mental health initiative
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining a team player
- Rapport building skills with the ability to liaise with senior members of the organisation,
- Excellent written and verbal skills, necessary to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Knowledge of or experience with information systems, internet, and related tools and technologies.
- Be flexible to work with changing priorities based on business needs
- A warm and welcoming nature