- Location: Noarlunga Centre SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Between 8.30am and 5pm weekdays
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
Will be provided
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Must be well presented, have a clean driving record. Drivers undergo training and screening before being accepted.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Drivers required to pick up clients from their homes and be transported to appointments. Good communication skills with elderly persons and willingness to assist with getting in and out of vehicle, opening doors at health services etc. Use of NVTS vehicles. This service covers the areas to McLaren Vale/Flat, Sellicks Beach, Pt Willunga and Aldinga, then to Lonsdale, Woodcroft and south of Kenihans Road, Happy Valley.