- Location: Beverly Hills NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Saturday Morning (School terms only) 9am to 11am
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Please forward your resume to the email address provided.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Special Olympics Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regular sports training, competition opportunities and development programs for people with an intellectual disability across Australia.
We are currently seeking a coach to assist with the development of the tennis program. The position will support with conducting practices, motivating and encouraging intellectually disabled athletes and support ongoing skill development.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship management skills and ability to motivate athletes with intellectual disability.
Competencies / Skills required:
- Tennis Australia coach member, minimum Junior coach level willing to progress to Professional Coach
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
Time Availability: Saturday Morning (school term only) - 9am to 11am
Location: Coolabah Courts, Coolabah Street, Beverly Hills, NSW
Commmencement: As soon as possible
Special Olympics Australia is a child safe organization and conducts relevant checks as part of a volunteer screening.