- Location: Newtown VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
Saturday afternoons and some evenings (September to April). 4 hour volunteer shift for wedding ceremonies. Other days and times can be negotiated.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Fundraising & Events
- Food Preparation & Service
Orientation with in-house training available.
- National Police Certificate *
Good communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Must have a can-do attitude. Some physical lifting required. No food/beverage serivce involved. A current police check is required for all volunteer roles.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We require volunteers to assist to set up and pack away for wedding ceremonies at this historic Geelong property as well as supervision during the function. Must be available Saturdays (mostly afternoons and some evenings) from September to April.