- Location: Hillcrest QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
8am - 2pm, however flexible with times and days
- People with disability
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
Orientation and Induction
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Aged and Disability Respite Centre is looking for someone who can assist with mowing, trim hedges, leaf blowing, gardening, wash windows and looking after the outdoor area.
Skills required: General knowledge of gardening equipment and physically able to use equipment.
Volunteer characteristics: Someone who is self motivated - enjoys working in the community and assisting others. Honest and reliable.
Skills gained: Knowledge of gardening equipment and yard maintenance.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.