- Location: Narrabundah ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Monthly meetings on the first Thursday of the month - 10:00am - 11:30am. Volunteering of time to assist with event organisation and other fundraising activities.
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Food Preparation & Service
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
To be considered for this role you will be required to have a current and satisfactory police check (undertaken by Marymead), an ACT Working With Vulnerable People Card and to sign Code of Conduct paperwork.
This role would suit someone with an interest in:
• Community events
• Contributing to Marymead’s programs through fundraising
• Meeting new people and making social connections
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Marymead Auxiliary (the Auxiliary) has provided valuable fundraising support since 1967 with events such as the Annual Fete, Autumn and Spring Plant Sales, Cards and Tennis days, Monster Garage Sales and the Government House Spring Morning Tea.
If you’ve left the workforce, are interested in fundraising and want to meet new people, consider joining the Auxiliary. You’ll be glad you did!
The successful volunteer will assist with: • The organisation of Auxiliary fundraising events • Attending Auxiliary meetings and events • Promoting awareness of the Marymead Auxiliary and Marymead programs within the community • General assistance as required