- Location: Prospect SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Minimum of 4 - 6 hrs per week. ( Monday to Friday)
- People Learning English
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Seniors & Aged Care
Organizational Induction and Orientation
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
Uniting Communities will conduct a police check and a current Class C drivers license is required.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you enjoy the company of older people ?
We are currently seeking volunteer drivers for our Allied Health Services in Prospect.
Your role would be to transport older people to appointments at our offices in Regency Road, Prospect and then return them home using one of our fleet vehicles.