- Location: Victor Harbor SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Dependent on program
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Music & Entertainment
- Disability Support
On the job
- National Police Certificate *
A friendly, caring and approachable person. Willingness to participate in various activities. Enjoy working with people who are living with disability. Must be of neat appearance and be punctual and reliable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
A person who has the ability to engage with our participants. Assist them in daily activities that may include music, sports, outings, games and social activities etc. Willingness to join in and supervise clients ensuring their activities are interesting, inclusive and fun. Must enjoy working with others.