- Location: Spencer Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Several hours one or more days (Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday); 10am to 3pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
Mental Health First Aid when available
- National Police Certificate *
Need to have an understanding of and/or compassion towards people with mental health issues.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Depression Support Network Albany is a not for profit organisation formed to support people in the local area who are suffering from depression. Its aim is to offer peer support, to share information and to educate the people of Albany and the Great Southern regarding depressive illness. They are open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.