- Location: Grovedale VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Flexible Volunteers days and times, information is available from agency.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
Orientation with in-house guidance and support available.
- National Police Certificate *
You have experience and a good track record in applying for funding, with excellent written communication skills. Ideally you have a strong knowledge of government and not for profit legislation and grant writing.
Some work is able to be completed from home.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are urgently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced volunteer to research and submit grant applications to government, community and philanthropic organisations on our behalf, while working in conjunction with the CEO. This position is critical to our ability to provide ongoing welfare programs.