- Location: Bassendean WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
A minimum of once a week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Driving & Transportation
- Tutoring & Coaching
Driving information session, online induction, onsite & vehicle induction, and regular training.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Federal police clearance
Current driver's licence
Undertake a driving session orientation with a RYDE nominated driving school
Good communication skills
Ability to relate to young people
Ability to follow agency policies and procedures
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Embark on a rewarding experience while assisting our local youth in following their driving dreams!
We are currently on the lookout for driving mentors to support young people in learning how to drive through close supervision. You will be supporting your student as they complete their required hours of supervised driving experience.
Your duties will involve:
- Working with the RYDE program stakeholders including clients and the volunteer coordinator
- Adhering to traffic laws
- Reporting all maintenance issues and other vehicle issues
- Refuelling the vehicle
Extensive training is provided and you will receive support from our team.
If you are proactive and looking for a rewarding experience assisting young people, give us a call today.