- Location: Padstow NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Flexible days and hours between 10:00am - 4:30pm
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
Attend an initial induction and orientation session with Volunteer & Pastoral Care Coordinator. Annual Mandatory Training and voluntary Pastoral Care Training is available.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
To provide social contact for residents on an individual basis one to one. Volunteers will need the ability to relate well to aged and disabled members of the community.
Minimum age is 16 years.
Benefits: Opportunity for service, volunteers will have the chance to interact on a one to one basis with a resident and make a difference in the life of a lonely, socially isolated older person.