- Location: San Remo NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Start at 7:00am for breakfast at 7:30am.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Be respectful to young people, energetic and enthusiastic, honest and reliable, warm and caring.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We provide a free breakfast for young people on Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings during school terms. Duties include setting up for breakfast, greeting and supporting young people, and cleaning up afterwards.
Benefits: To ensure that children are eating nutritionally.
Notes: Be respectful to young people, energetic and enthusiastic, honest and reliable, warm and caring.
***To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place. ***
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.