- Location: Tuggerah NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Tuesday and Thursday- 9am-2pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
On the job training is provided and annual training sessions held during the year.
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Attend desired location, set up, serve morning tea and lunch, clean up. Assist clients and help in community restaurant. Tuesday and Thursday- 9am-2pm (only 5 or 6 hours per week/fortnight available).
Benefits: The satisfaction of helping other people in the community, supporting and assisting community organisations.
Training: On the job training is provided and annual training sessions held during the year.
Notes: Availability and physically fit. Willing to undertake police check.
***To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place. ***