- Location: Erina NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Disability Support
- Food Preparation & Service
- Seniors & Aged Care
2 days Workplace training, more when required
- National Police Certificate *
Be available for either breakfast, lunch or dinner. Must enjoy the company of older people. Maintain confidentiality.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Assisting residents with meals.
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity, specialising in dementia. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for people in need and we have a wonderful group of volunteers that partner with us to enhance the lives of our residents.
Enhancing the quality of life for older people.
***To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place. ***