- Location: Shenton Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
3 hours per week, flexible times & hours.
- People with disability
Type of work
- Working with Animals
- Garden Maintenance
- Trades & Maintenance
- Administration & Office Management
- National Police Certificate *
- Heavy Lifting
- Driver's Licence (C)
Each volunteer is required to work a minimum of three hours per week, for a duration of three months or longer
National Police clearance
Previous administration experience is essential for office based roles
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Cat Haven is WA's premier cat shelter that has been in operation for over fifty years. We currently require motivated, dedicated volunteers to work on-site at the shelter! Working for a minimum of three hours per week, we currently require volunteers in the following areas:
• Kennels • Grounds/Utilities • Vet Clinic • Administration
A variety of days and hours are available.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.