- Location: Nedlands WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Family Services
Tuesday's 2 hours per fortnight 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- Families with Children
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
* One on one training * Miracle Babies Foundation's Orientation
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Experienced the birth of premature or sick newborn in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit or Special Care Nursery
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Have you had a baby in NICU/SCN and want to 'give back'? Are you available Tuesday’s fortnightly from 1.00pm – 3.00pm?
Miracle Babies Foundation is Australia's leading organisation that supports premature and sick newborns, their families and the hospitals that care for them. Our NurtureGroup sessions are free play and support groups for families who have experienced the birth of a premature or sick newborn. We are seeking motivated individuals who would like to make a difference and commit to NurtureTime team based in Perth Children's Hospital on Tuesday’s fortnightly between 1.00pm – 3.00pm.
To be eligible for this role you must have experienced having a baby in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) or Special Care Nursery (SCN) and be available for the rostered shifts outlined.