- Location: Moonah TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
1-2 hrs per week per client.
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
First Aid training for free and other ongoing training
Petrol expenses at $0.55 per km.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Volunteer are required to use their own vehicle
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a Volunteer befriender some of the tasks you will perform are: • home visit once a week