- Location: South Launceston TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Driver's Licence (C)
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Support young Tasmanians living with cancer by assisting on our programs.
• CanTeen requires nurses and doctors to attend our camps and recreation
days to provide medical support to all participants.
• CanTeen facilitates group discussions for our Members. Psychologists,
social workers and youth workers are invited to assist in their design and delivery. • To run programs we also need Activity Volunteers to co-develop, facilitate or just oversee fun sport and craft activities.
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.