- Location: Caulfield South VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
If you love spending time with children and have a couple of hours to spare each week, the childcare room at this Community House would love some assistance in their Occasional Care and 3 year old Kinder programs. You will be assisting qualified staff care for groups of children between 12 months and 4 years of age participating in the programs. The Occasional Care program runs on Monday from 9:15am to12:15pm and Wednesday from 9:15am to 2:15pm. The three year old Kinder program runs on Thursday and Friday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Experience not essential, however you must enjoy working with children. Training and support provided. Police and Working with Children checks required.