- Location: Bentleigh East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Driving & Transportation
- Garden Maintenance
- Sport & Physical Activity
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Do you want to volunteer in the health sector? Like to work with a large team of volunteers? Have some time to give to your local community?
Volunteers may assist in a variety of roles - drivers, driver's assistant, assist with hydrotherapy program in the water or at the pool side, assist staff in the running of Day Centres for people with physical and mental disabilities, assist at exercise classes and groups, maintenance including gardening, administration, promotion and fundraising. Volunteers 15 and over may apply. Orientation, training and ongoing support provided. Police Check required.