- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
We are looking for ideally between 5 to 10 hours a week, preferably between 9-5pm but not necessarily.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
We are a purpose driven marketing company with a customer focused approach, meaning we listen to our clients and work with them and not just next to them.
So if you're looking for that extra purpose in your professional life & a place for you to learn from the young minds around you and grow from each opportunity - PIG is your place to be. We're excited to meet you!
We are looking for open-minded, driven people who believe in their power to change. If you consider yourself someone who's got great initiative and willing to develop your skills and experience then apply now!
Our creative-lead volunteer will preferably:
- Have experience creating website designs
- Be highly organized and a multitasking master
- Be a real outside the box thinker
- Have experience working with WordPress and Elementor
- able to collaborate with tech, creative and customer teams to identify what works best for PIG.
If you think you’d like to join us on our journey, apply via this ad with a little bit about yourself and we'll be in touch soon!