- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Young People
4-6pm Tuesday and or 4-6pm Thursday You may volunteer for Tuesday and or Thursday
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
We will provide training online
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
The volunteer provides weekly online assistance to VCE students from migrant and refugee backgrounds. We would welcome volunteers who have a commitment to supporting VCE students online for 14 weeks on a Tuesday and/or on Thursday afternoon from 4pm to 6pm. Volunteers with experience in completing VCE units and or have had experience tutoring VCE students are encouraged to apply.
Please apply under the:
1. Centre for Multicultural Youth website
2. Click on the tab Organisations & Businesses
3. Click on the tab Education
4. Then follow the link to the Online VCE Study Support Program to complete the word document "Volunteer Registration Form"
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) in partnership with the Edmund Rice Community & Refugee Services (ERCRS) are seeking passionate people who are keen to support VCE students from migrant and refugee backgrounds through a weekly online study support program. The VCE Study Support program aims to provide online VCE learning support to students who do not have access to learning support outside of school. This includes students from refugee and migrant backgrounds, indigenous and low socio-economic backgrounds. Please apply under the:
- Centre for Multicultural Youth website
- Click on the tab Organisations & Businesses
- Click on the tab Education
- Then follow the link to the Online VCE Study Support Program to complete the word document "Volunteer Registration Form"
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.