- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Minimum 2 days a week during business hours . Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary COVID-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects
Coordinate and implement key aspects of project plans.
Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of management to develop future capability
Research and analyse options in relation to business cases and project deliverables to guide optimal decision making
Produce papers, reports, briefing notes and other documentation as required.
Process routine correspondence with stakeholders
Transcribing project interviews and meetings; writing Board minutes
Draft and prepare general correspondence, prepare presentations, submissions and reports where quality in layout and presentation are of great importance.
Provide project progress reports as required.
Contribute to the development and improvement of administrative processes and application of new technology within the unit to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the work of the Project
Records management tasks including archiving, data entry and other duties as directed in alignment with DINA’s policies and procedures
Key Experience and Qualifications
Prior experience of project support or project administration
Strong written communication / documentation skills
Excellent oral communication skills, stakeholder interaction skills and collaborative team working
Self-starter who can work in a team, but individually when required
Excellent organising ability
Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all output and meet deadlines.
Ability to multi-task competing priorities and demands whilst maintaining composure
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.