- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Minimum 2 days a week during business hours . Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
- National Police Certificate *
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary COVID-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Monitor administration emails for actioning and/or forwarding to relevant bodies
Maintenance of registers and routine databases; accommodation and venue bookings; compilation of manuals and reports; maintenance of office equipment; filing and records management. (if there is an office):
Manage the registers and databases held by the Project
Provide secretariat support to project team meetings and working groups, including compilation and distribution of agenda papers, provision of reports, minute/note taking and follow up of issues raised.
Receive assess and manage telephone enquiries from government and non-government organisations and members of the public, undertaking all necessary follow-up action to ensure the enquiry is dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable time.
Assist project staff with background research and analysis.
Setting up meetings, Diary management, organising meetings and events.
Provide administrative support to the team and on-boarding of new starters
Maintain effective and up-to-date systems for the storage and retrieval of documentation
Key Experience and Qualifications
Microsoft Office & Teams
Organisational skills and attention to detail
Enjoy working in a team environment
Excellent time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to carry out task minimum supervisions.
Ability to meet deadlines.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.