- Location: Spearwood WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
2hrs every week - possibly on a Wednesday morning - long term commitment required.
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- IT & Web Development
Training will be provided
- National Police Certificate *
The technology volunteer will be a person with a competent understanding of IPad usage, have good interpersonal skills and skills sharing their knowledge with others.
1. Positive attitude to seniors
2. Conversant with the relevant technology and comfortable with teaching those skills to others
Must have sufficient knowledge in apple products and how they work - by be connected Excellent interpersonal skills Good customer service Good presentation skills
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Are you excellent with technology and love Seniors?
A volunteer is needed to promote competency of technology, in particular on I-pads/tablets to Senior members.
Must have good interpersonal skills and skills sharing their knowledge with others.
Facilitate and teach a weekly iPad course to members of the Cockburn Seniors Centre.
Please note this position is advertised by the City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.