- Location: Rockingham WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Mondays and Wednesdays, morning and afternoon shifts available 8am - 12pm and 12.30pm - 4pm.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Administration & Office Management
Lunch is provided.
- National Police Certificate *
Police Check required.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our podiatry receptionist will greet members on arrival, calls members to remind them of their appointment and takes telephone inquiries. You will also assist the podiatrist with passing on information relevant to the service. On the job training will be provided. Lunch is provided. We have morning and afternoon shifts available. (8.00am -12.00pm & 12.30pm – 4pm)
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.