- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
1-2 days a week split over several sessions when suitable for the applicant
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tailwind
"Ripple" is a heart-centred primary school curriculum and community project inspiring and empowering people to make positive, transformational changes for greater peace and happiness.
This particular role is suitable for someone with solid social media skills and a keen interest in marketing. Duties include:
• Create/source and post/schedule content for our outreach Facebook page and kindness project Facebook page • Create quotes posters for kindness stories and schedule on Facebook and possible on our website • Help develop and implement a new content and marketing strategy for Facebook and Instagram • Assist with Pinterest scheduling and content creation using Tailwind
The person we are looking for will have:
- The ability to work remotely from home and have good communication skills
- A broad knowledge of best practices for social media
- A good knowledge of Facebook--Instagram--Pinterest--Tailwind
- Knowledge of Wordpress is not essential but would be an advantage
- Experience in primary education would also be wonderful
This is a very interesting and involving position serving to assist the organisation to inspire and give hope to many.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.