- Location: Across: Long Jetty NSW, New South Wales NSW, Perth WA, Adelaide SA, Brisbane City QLD, Canberra ACT, Darwin NT, Hobart TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
1 month intensive (3 to 5 days per week) or 3 to 6 months partial ( 1 day per week). Please note: we are flexible so if these options don't work for you please get in touch anyway.
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Position Title: Customer Relations Manager (Volunteer)
Reports To: CEO
Time Required: 1 month intensive (3 to 5 days per week) or 3 to 6 months partial ( 1 day per week) Please note: we are flexible so if these options don't work for you please get in touch anyway.
Take 3 is a not-for profit organisation established in 2009 and based in NSW, Australia.
Plastic pollution is killing wildlife, devastating oceans and threatening the health of our planet. Through education that inspires participation, Take 3 are building a global movement of people who are connected to the planet.
Take 3 believes in simple actions to address complex problems… Simply, Take 3 pieces of rubbish with you when you leave the beach, waterway or...anywhere, and you have made a difference.
Today, our impact is truly global with participants sharing their #Take3fortheSea in 129 countries upwards of 130,000 times through social media. We have now educated over 350,000 people across Australia through Education Programs while Take 3's global community are projected to remove up to 10 million pieces of plastic from the environment each year.
Salesforce has generously donated ten free licenses to support the operations and growth of Take 3. As a Customer Relations Manager (Volunteer) you will work closely with the Take 3 Team to assist in the customization and implementation of this CRM platform.
Through a collaborative process with the Take 3 Team, you will gain an understanding of the enterprise operations and aid in managing our requirements on the CRM platform. We need to link Xero and transfer our current excel spreadsheets ensuring we get the best value from the CRM in terms of managing our relationships especially with donors and partners.
You will be fundamental in helping the Team to master the Salesforce platform by providing basic training sessions (virtual or face-to-face delivery). If you are interested, the voluntary role could be extended to assist with ongoing Salesforce support, becoming apart of the Take 3 Team into the foreseeable future.
This role can be based at the Take 3 Office on the Central Coast of NSW or remotely. It would be desirable to have at least the first 1-2 days of your volunteer experience based in the office.
**Key Result Areas **
- Create the required Salesforce setup.
- Train the Take 3 Team about functioning and deploying the core program capabilities.
- Provide ongoing support and training.
**General Responsibilities **
1. Collecting and analyzing Take 3’s requirements. Gather and elaborate Take 3’s requirements, diving deep into our operational specifics, identifying pain points and highlighting business objectives to support with Salesforce functionality. Then prioritize the requirements and map them to Salesforce features.
2. Planning the Salesforce implementation process with a view to time, resources, risk management techniques and quality control measures.
3. Supervising the implementation process to decide on the best way to address any issue related to UI/UX design, customization, integration, etc. to make sure all requirements are realized.
4. Implement a basic training strategy to help end users master the Salesforce solution with user training sessions and possibly ongoing support (if you would like to continue your volunteer experience).
**Selection Criteria **
- Salesforce expert (able to setup/tailor basic setup and migrate spreadsheets, Xero data, etc).
- Based on the Central Coast would be ideal but not necessary.
- Able to articulate basic training to the Take 3 Team.
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to Take 3’s mission and vision.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.