- Location: Malvern East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
9.30am - 4pm Thursdays
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- National Police Certificate *
A commitment of a minimum 12 months. Also, a sense of humour!
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Avalon Centre Inc.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed person to help with administrative work in our office on a Thursday. This will involve help with correspondence, emails and phone calls, updating the database and generally helping out in our office.
Avalon is a unique Centre run entirely by volunteers. We are involved in many different areas providing support for the Homeless, people with mental health problems, disabilities, in fact anyone who requires support. Avalon also runs a housing initiative that provides Homes for the Homeless.
We are looking for someone who is keen to help a small charity that has big goals, someone who is willing to learn and happy to work in a friendly, informal setting. If you are up for a challenge and willing to commit for an ongoing period, please apply now.