- Location: Heatherton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
We have regular working bees on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays each month (9-11 am) and the occasional one off projects.
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- IT & Web Development
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Medical Check *
This opportunity is most suited to local residents prepared to commit long term to this membership based organization
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- This opportunity is most suited to local residents prepared to commit long term to this membership based organization.
- There is the opportunity to interact with a committed group of volunteers, participating in indigenous seed collection, propagation, planting and general park maintenance.
- We have a need to develop our succession planning to engage new generations to continue the work which is vital to this unique urban park - furthering its potential environmental and educational value.
- There are opportunities to exercise and develop skills in IT, social media promotion, secretarial, and leadership roles.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.