- Location: Aberfoyle Park SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Mondays and Wednesdays or as negotiated
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- National Police Certificate *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Bridges & Pathways requires a person/s experienced to join our time to focus on detailed administration procedures required for monthly management meetings, fundraising activities, grant writing, volunteer work programs and client support activities. Currently many of our services are moving to online and moving to the new media.
Our office is busy and chaotic as we have volunteers and client support in and out of the office, as well as working in partnerships with local health services and university research teams.
- Board administration reports including finance
- Volunteer work records and workflow
- Project and grant workflow recording
- Grant Proposals
- Excel databases
- Word, Publisher and PowerPoint