- Location: Across: Wangara WA, Guildford WA, Mandurah WA, Gosnells WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
7.30am start and 3.00pm finish. Monday - Friday. Pick the day!!!!
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Garden Maintenance
Occupational Health and Safety, On going support from Team Leader and Service Manager
Travel expenses may be reimbursed.
- National Police Certificate *
Police checks are conducted by the organisation at no cost to the volunteer.
No special skills required. All volunteers at People Who Care are trained in OH&S and gardening equipment. Comprehensive induction including COVID-19 training.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our clients require help to maintain a safe garden environment around their homes. Jobs include mowing, whipper snipping, raking, weeding and light pruning. All tools, equipment and training provided.
This is a great position for those people wanting to keep fit and healthy, those wishing to get some experience in the horticulture field or anyone needing to complete Centrelink hours. Perfect for keeping fit, while paying it forward to your community.
No special skills required. All volunteers at People Who Care are trained in OH&S and gardening equipment.