- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Daily from 8.45-11.15. Mon-Fri. You can commit to just one shift per week or multiple shifts. This is negotiable.
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Food Preparation & Service
- National Police Certificate *
Café experience with coffee machines.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Uniting Agewell - Condare Court.
Uniting AgeWell Condare Court and Tanderra are well established residences in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Camberwell, where residents are supported to age well.
We are looking for volunteers to operate our kiosk. You will be required to make coffees from our coffee machine and serve biscuits, sell goods from a kiosk cupboard and clean up afterwards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and open café.
- Count float each morning
- Make coffees from the machine
- Sell goods from a kiosk cupboard
- Clean up, load dishwasher and record fridge and freezer temperatures