- Location: Camberwell VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Sport
This is a short term project. No specific dates/times but these will evolve as the project develops. Approx 10 hours week initially then 5 hours per month.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Hands on experience to understand the club and the game. Discussion and review of plans to date.
Introduction to Petanque and free membership of club
- Driver's Licence (C)
- Reference Checks
- Induction session
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Camberwell Petanque Club Inc.
Can you develop a digital media plan, create appropriate new sites, eg: Facebook and create advertising content to our target market? We need to increase our club membership and require a media plan to achieve cost effective reach and frequency.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with a project group of 3
- Review and improve the existing marketing strategy
- Assist with creation of a Facebook site
- Evaluate the potential for digital marketing to cost effectively help achieve our objective
- Develop a digital marketing campaign within a limited budget as appropriate
- Educate and train the club to continue it's own digital marketing campaigns in the longer term.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creating and using Facebook and maybe instagram to generate enquiries
- Ability to develop a digital media plan
- Marketing and media expertise
- Working with enthusiastic and bright people
- It may be a simple small project but there's a good chance of success for your c.v.
- If that is not relevant then the personal enjoyment and satisfaction of working on a successful project
Note: Whilst the club is located in Camberwell, meetings will also be hosted at club members homes located at South Melbourne and Noble Park. Meeting place is mutually flexible.