- Location: Stepney SA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Recreation
1-2 hours a week and occasional work liaising with the program manager for promotional materials and timetabling.
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Music & Entertainment
- National Police Certificate *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Program Coordinators will be willing and able to:
- Commit to one-to-two hours a week to run a program
- Have a skill or interest that you would like to explore with a group of like-minded folk
- Enjoy working with others, be inclusive, and have good interpersonal skills
- Be willing to coordinate and liaise with the program manager to help construct the program timetable, and any promotional material.