- Location: Templestowe Lower VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday between 9.30am - 3.30pm (can be part of these hours but a 3 hour block is preferred)
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
Training: We will assist you to apply for a Police Check and a Safe Food Handling Certificate.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We need volunteers to assist us us with
- organisational record keeping
- shelf stocking
- packing bulk food into smaller bags
- light lifting
A willingness to help in a community environment to assist others who need it. No definite skills are needed but may suit someone with a record keeping background or someone who has worked in a food industry before.