- Location: Derrimut VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Three hours per month
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Disability Support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Mambourin has an exciting opportunity for up to three directors to join our board.
If you are an enthusiastic professional looking to become involved in your community while opening opportunities for people with disabilities to live great lives, this role is for you!
In particular, Mambourin is looking for a director with excellent IT credentials and experience in a senior role in IT including experience with digital understanding, machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or big data.
More generally, the successful applicants will have a combination of:
- strong governance skills,
- business/commercial acumen, and/or
- business development skills.
With $12M in revenue, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company and grow your directorship portfolio. If you like a challenge, have passion for making a real difference in people’s lives and want to be involved with a charity that makes a big impact, we’d love to hear from you.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.