- Location: Netley SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
1 - 2 days per week. Flexible
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
To be provided
- National Police Certificate *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Design and create a range of promotional materials and tools for digital, print and multi-media campaigns
• Write/edit promotional material for distribution
• Create graphics branding packages for events etc including all website graphics, marketing and print graphics in addition to merchandising and supporting graphics. • Social Media content creation • Assist with the update of Orana’s website and social media platforms, maintaining all visuals and graphics
Role requirements: • Experience in design programs such as In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop • Demonstrated creative ability and out-of-the box approach to marketing through graphics. • Strong sense of design and creativity. • Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team or work autonomously. • Well-developed verbal and written skills. • National Police Clearance Certificate.