- Location: Bendigo South VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Mentoring & Advocacy
Thursday afternoon 2.40-3.40pm
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
Some training provided
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Volunteers require good communication skills and sensitivity and patience with students. Tasks include
- Explain meaning of words.
- Assist with some written work.
Note: An interest or background in teaching would be an advantage.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.