- Location: Ludmilla NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
3-4 hour shifts, times negotiable Restore Op Shops open Mon to Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm, Sat 8.30am to 2.30pm Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Assist staff with customer service, support merchandising, price tagging and display of goods, in addition to sorting and collection of donations for distribution.
- Drivers Licence
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Ochre Card
- Completion of Safe Guarding Children