- Location: Balwyn VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Fridays 9.30am to 2.30pm regular shift attendance.
- People Learning English
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Food Preparation & Service
Training on site.
- National Police Certificate *
- Application Form
- Reference checks
- Induction session
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of Balwyn Evergreen Centre.
Are you available on Fridays to help in our kitchen? Join the friendly team at this local Aged Care facility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Morning and Afternoon teas
- Setting and clearing tables
- Assisting with lunch/meal preparation
- Washing dishes
- Working with other members of the team
- Cleaning of benches and tables after use
Skills and Experience:
- No specific skills required
- Must be willing to work well within a team