- Location: Brandon Park VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
3 hours per fortnight
Type of work
- Garden Maintenance
- National Police Certificate *
Punctual, reliable & enjoys gardening
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for a volunteer to assist with maintaining Lawns for a local church. Tools will be provided. If you like gardening, want something close to home (Glen Waverley) this might be just the volunteer role you are looking for.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.