- Location: Queensland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business will be highly beneficial.
RWA is seeking a Social Media Specialist based in either Sydney or Brisbane to be responsible for the national requirements of the company. You will be an individual with a background and experience in all facets of social media marketing. You should be a creative individual that is self-driven and works with initiative.
- Build and execute our social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily/weekly/monthly content that builds meaningful connections and a strong brand representation.
- Set up and optimise company pages within each of our social media channels to increase the visibility of RWA’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve our social media performance through data analysis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist will be highly regarded.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Experience using Canva, Slack and Google Drive will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational abilities.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field will be highly regarded.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.