- Location: Blue Haven NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday to Friday 2pm-6pm
- People with disability
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Food preparation, stacking dishwasher, washing up some dishes, sweeping and mopping floors, laminating, tidying cupboards and resources.
***To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place. ***
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.