- Location: Blue Haven NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday to Friday 2pm-6pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Food Preparation & Service
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Food preparation, stacking dishwasher, washing up some dishes, sweeping and mopping floors, laminating, tidying cupboards and resources.
***To be referred to this role a face-to-face interview with Volunteering Central Coast is required. You will be contacted soon to arrange a mutually convenient time and place. ***